Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I hope I'm not The Only One...

This morning, on my morning bike ride to work, I saw something so disheartening that I can't help but wonder what this world is going to be like in 10-15 years. Without going into too much detail, I began to wonder what the word Peace really means to today's society. On any given day you will see people wearing peace sign shirts, jewelry and ink with tattoos but what does the word really mean to them? As I approached my place of work I caught myself humming this tune. (I hope this post was not overly deep for anyone, but it was a must that I express my feelings on this very morning)

"You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as on"
- John Lennon




On the bright side the boy and I have found the most amazing home in the heart of San Francisco and will hopefully be getting the keys tonight. Pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment