Thursday, August 11, 2011

Favorite of the Week: Art Installations






One of my favorite aspects of music festivals are the jaw dropping art installations. They really make festivals that much better with a little added touch of uniqueness that you can't find anywhere else. I have been in love with Scott London's photography for a while now and his Burning Man photos are unbelievable. I have never attended a Burning Man, but hope to someday, and the art installations are one of the main reasons I would like to go.

On another note... tomorrow is Outside Lands and I can't wait to see all the art installations they have this year.

Here is one of the bands that I'm really looking forward to seeing:



1 comment:

  1. Just stumbled across your blog! I followed :) Great photos! really inspiring finds,


    xx
    Come visit me @:
    Fashion Infactuation
    a;

    ReplyDelete