Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Festival Attire

I am literally counting down the days (3 more!) till Outside Lands Music Festival in San Francisco this weekend. This will be my second year attending the festival, in beautiful Golden Gate Park, and I started planning my outfits weeks ago. Outside Lands is unlike any other festival I've been to before. One always interesting aspect of the festival is the weather. It can be very chilly in San Francisco at night, especially in August considering there is no such thing as summer here. This past weekend I made my own feather headdress to wear to the festival (pictures to come) and I plan on wearing it with earthy tones and an awesome pair of suede boots. I am beyond excited for this weekend and will make sure to do a post of all the artist I'm looking forward to seeing. In the meantime here are a few photos that I have been admiring for outfit inspiration.











(All photos found from the amazing site Spell & The Gypsy Collective)


And Finally here is a great article in The Rolling Stones titled "How to Do Outside Lands like a Local." 

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a gorgeous post thank you so much! And thanks for your comment on our Sunset Jaunt post : )

    Peace! Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW,amazing pictures!!!Love your selection, thanks for the inspiration!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete