Saturday, August 13, 2011

New Wednesday Evening Ritual

Since moving to our new house two weeks ago I have done a large amount of exploring. Two great things that I have discovered:a lovely farmers market on Wednesday nights and food truck Thursdays where 15 delicious food trucks locate to a empty lot to serve hungry souls. This week I decided to venture to the farmers market. I love having fresh produce in my house at all times which is why I never say no when asked "do you want to go to the farmers market"? There is a good chance I will be attending this farmers market every Wednesday... it was that great!


These are so good that you can just pop them in your mouth like candy. 



Relaxing after a long day

2 comments:

  1. you have very cool pictures!!.

    xoxo

    http://www.brunetteletters.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I do all my own photography, unless noted otherwise. :)

    ReplyDelete