Thursday, August 4, 2011

Talking About My Girls...

Although I'm madly in love with my boy, these girls hold the key to my heart. When I moved from Los Angeles to San Francisco, a little over a year ago, saying goodbye was extremely hard. Luckily we have done a great job of seeing one another by taking turns visiting (aka road tripping 6+ hours each way) each month. I must admit that I think they are all gorgeous, inside and out, so I'm always snapping photos of them where ever we are. Here are some of my favorites that I've captured over the years. 

Chloe and I

Daniella
(Who is literally on a bus right now from LA to SF to come see me!)

Sarah
Aka Best Friend since grade school. Love of my life

Genevieve

Sara

Sumner
(Yes thats an N. We also share the same birthday, so we are soul sisters)

I love you girls. Always and Forever 

No comments:

Post a Comment