Thursday, August 4, 2011

Weekly Favorite

Serena Mitnik-Miller is a local San Franciscan, living in the Outer Sunset area, and an amazing artist. She has a very laid back vibe to her and it shows in her art; which is done only with water colors. On her website she explains that her artwork usually begins with an impression from the natural environment. Doesn't get much better then using nature as inspiration for a piece of art. Her breathtaking art has convinced me to buy a set of watercolors for myself.

This one is my favorite  





Serena Mitnik-Miller in her element

2 comments:

  1. I like the organic quality to it. I feel like this would also make a great textile pattern, ya know?

    Thanks for sharing! Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love this! How beautiful would her work be as wallpaper?

    www.stela9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete