Friday, September 16, 2011

Homemade Tomato Soup

I must admit, I have been quite the chef lately. Tomato season is coming to an end here in San Francisco and I'm honestly worried about what I'm going to eat all winter. I love tomatoes! J and I have started a Wednesday night tradition of going to the wonderful farmers market right down the street from our house. I recently discovered the wonderful blog Honey & Jam and more importantly this amazing homemade tomato soup recipe. I followed the recipe exactly EXCEPT for instead of half and half I used coconut milk. I am so happy that there are leftovers in my fridge to keep on enjoying through the weekend. 

Tomatoes before being placed in the oven

... After. At this point the entire house smelled sooo good! 


Final product

Final, final product. 
Trust me when I say this will be the perfect recipe to guide you through the winter ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment