Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Little Things

My new house is coming along very nicely. Interior design is a huge passion of mine and has been since a young age. I used to seriously rearrange my room every month when I was a little girl and couldn't wait till Sundays to go to garage sales with my mom. Now I'm having to balance the fact that I live with a man and can't always have my way when it comes to the decorating. Luckily I think I have done a good job of making our place homey yet elegant; with charming and hidden gems all over. Here are some photos of just a few small details from around our house.

Bedding from Anthro many moons ago 

Knobs that I just can't figure out what to do with

1 comment:

  1. those are great knobs! they will definintely add oomph to any cabinet or drawer!

    [oomph.]
    Blogaversary Giveaway

    ReplyDelete