Thursday, September 1, 2011

Vin Et Fleurs

Vin Et Fleurs was one of my favorite places we went to while in New York City. It stands for Wine and Flowers, and in my opinion it doesn't get much better than that. The interior of the restaurant was exquisite with unique overhead fans, magical lighting and the scent of roses everywhere. My best girl friend, J (boy friend) and I shared a bottle of wine and the cheese plate which was served with bread fresh out of the oven. I spoke to the owner, before I captured these photos, and she told me that her husband was in the flower business for 25 years and always dreamed of opening a cafe to portray his love for flowers and food. Vin Et Fleurs is located in the SoHo district, between Broome St and Spring St , which is one of my favorite areas of NYC.






No comments:

Post a Comment