Thursday, October 6, 2011

Inspirational Quote

“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue center light pop and everybody goes "Awww!”
- Jack Kerouac

A true nature girl, photographer unknown
Another unknown 
Photo by Brice Portolano
This quote by ,Jack Kerouac, completely caught my eye the other day at a point when I really needed some positive inspiration in my life. Lately life has felt so fast, crazy and a bit exhausting. When I start to feel this way I can sense the creativity oozing out of me and I get in a "rut" (as I like to call it). This quote, plus a lot of nature these past few days, has helped bring me back to reality. Life is so great. Filled with joyous people. It could always be worse. It has been worse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment