Thursday, November 24, 2011

Daily Dose of Giving Thanks

Wouldn't this be a lovely place to have Thanksgiving dinner? source
Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday filled with loved ones, mass amounts of carbs and endless laughter. This is the first thanksgiving in 6 years that my dad, sister and I have shared this holiday together, and I am beyond touched and a bit emotional about it. Being grateful for what you have is something my parents taught us from an early age and I truly try to remind myself on a daily basis how lucky I am. Here are some things that I am extremely grateful for today:

This wonderful one bedroom flat that I call home.

My family. Although we are spread between many states when we come together it's like I never left.

The amazing man in my life. Life just keeps getting better and better with you.

This may sound silly but I am so thankful for my bicycle. I love not driving, helping to save the planet and getting to see so much of this amazing city while riding it. 

I'm also very thankful for J's family. They have taken me in like they have known me forever. You are all so inspiring and constantly radiate love. Thank you for all that you have taught and done for me. 

Lastly, I am thankful for my unbelievable friends. You all are my rock, my light and my fire. Without you life would be so duel and honestly, I would not be the person I am today if you hadn't stepped foot into my life. I love you all so much. Long Live The Flowers!






Happy Thanksgiving to all. May your day be filled with pure happiness. 
- Taylor Rae




1 comment:

  1. I love you too Taylor! You're blog is sufficiently distracting me from finishing my final paper, but I'm mesmerized! It's getting sooo good, and I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete