Friday, December 30, 2011

Daily Dose of Reflecting

I'm sad to see this amazing year go but am truly looking forward to what 2012 has in store for me. Life is what you make of it and with that being said here are some things that made my year: 

Made the front page of the LA Times for Coachella 2011
Got to see these three depart for their new and exiting journeys. (the three on the right)
Finally visited Heath, Massachusetts where J's family has this beautiful home  
Escaped, many times, to my favorite spot in Northern Cal. Make a wish, read a wish spot. 
Had amazing times with these 5 {insert Sara W to the left of Chloe} . Our everlasting bond means the world to me.
Fell even more in love with this boy and moved in together! 
Got to visit these beauties in NYC. Love you both sooo much. 
Wow, I just cried writing all those captions. Happy New Year to all! 

1 comment:

  1. What a beautifulreflection of the past 12 months! I hope 2012 is everything you want and more!

    ReplyDelete