Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Daily Dose of San Francisco


I will be the first to admit that I really dislike doing touristy things here in San Francisco, especially on the weekends.  However, The Ferry Building is my one exception. The Ferry Building is located along the Embarcadero and is the dead end of one of the main streets here in the city, Market Street. The Ferry Building first opened in the 1898 as a focal point for anyone traveling from the east by train or boat. Now the massive building is home to some of the best restaurants, food vendors and shopping in all of San Francisco. On Saturdays there is a farmers market, which I claim to be one of the biggest I've ever seen. I would highly suggest visiting this gem but if possible go on a weekday. 

Such a beautiful cutting board. This is definitely on my Christmas Wish List.
Mmmmm Lavender
My Favorites @ The Ferry Building
Wide variety of amazing cheeses

 Delicious BBQ, Sandwiches and I love their roasted vegetables 

 Adorable gifts. plants and little things for the kitchen

Every olive oil you could think of and great samples 

No comments:

Post a Comment