Friday, December 9, 2011

Introducing: The First 70


Happy Friday! This is my gift to you... 

This unbelievable documentary was made by a close friend and previous coworker (she quit her job to work on this project). The film documents the journey of her, her boyfriend (a film maker) and their nature loving friend, as they visit 70 California State Parks that are due to close because of not enough {stupid} state funding. I am a huge nature lover and have visited many of these state parks throughout California, a few of which I immediately recognized in the trailer. This subject is very dear to my heart and I hope you will take a moment to visit The First 70 website and possibly make a donation if you are truly passionate about the film. 

And now, I think I will watch it again for the 7th time. 

1 comment: