The recipe I chose to make was "One Bowl Peach & Blueberry Cobbler" (on page 206)
You will need:
- 1 Cup Buttermilk Pancake mix
- 1/4 Cup Melted Butter
- 1/2 Cup Sugar ( I used 1/4 cup sugar and 1/4 of Agave Nectar)
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 3 Cups of Sliced Peaches ( I used White Nectarines cause my boy loves them)
- 1/2 Cup Blueberries
- 1/4 Tsp Cinnamon
Add ons that I did (not needed but oh so good)
- 1 cup of Strawberries
- I did a crust on the top that was super easy to make. I just used the same pancake mixture from above, added 1.5 Cups of Granola and drizzled honey on top. It was YUM but not needed.
- Pre heat oven to 375
- Select a pie dish. Melt butter right in the pie dish and set aside.
- Add pancake mix, sugar, and milk to butter in pie dish. Stir with fork (yes while in dish). Batter should be lumpy. This is a very relaxed recipe in case you couldn't tell.
- Scatter fruit over the top of the batter you just mixed. Lightly sprinkle cinnamon over the berries.
- If you decided to make the crust I mentioned then now is the time to put that ooey goodness on top of the berries.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until light golden brown.
Juicy Strawberries that I added
Fruit added to the top of the pancake mixture
Fresh out of the oven