Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Peek Inside

Daniella got this vintage mirror from her grandmother
little details everywhere you look
a folded lader for displaying her shoes 
My extraordinary friend Daniella has unbelievable taste, whether it be her clothing, her favorite Los Angles hang out spots or her outlook on life I adore everything she does. When I finally saw her new apartment a few weeks ago during a trip to LA I immediately fell in love with her bedroom and started snapping photos.

The room is a gorgeous lavender color with a hint of blue, which goes perfectly with the dark wood floors. I have to point out my favorite aspect of the room which is the main focal piece. A vintage gold mirror, from her grandmother, a set drawers that she has had since childhood and uniquely painted knobs for hanging necklaces on.

1 comment:

  1. The color of the walls, the Beatles, the mirror, the dresser..! Too much terrific! I love! :D
    http://daisiesandpixiedust.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete