Friday, May 18, 2012

Baking Class Hosted by Pot + Pantry


Pot and Pantry has been on my San Francisco radar for a while now. I'm a huge fan of taking classes and workshops at the various venues throughout the city so when I saw that Pot and Pantry was hosting a Skill Exchange, organized by Mi Piace Kate, I signed up immediately. The class was titled: Breakfast Pastries, Scones and Quick Breads and I'm happy to report that I am now a scone master and can't wait to bake this weekend.

Side note: I love that this city is run by creative types and that everywhere you look there is something to do that is inspiring, makes you step outside the box and is inexpensive! Kate put on these skill exchanges/ workshops for FREE, but you had the option of donating $10 {I donated in a heartbeat}. There is good in the world and this is a prime example of that.

1 comment: