Monday, May 21, 2012

Daily Dose of Paradise

my beautiful friend Daniella and a candle lantern above an outdoor plush bed 
lover birds
relaxing with my feet up and exploring one of the neighboring hotels
outside the Hacienda San Angel {where we went for our bday dinner}
the necessities {sun hat, mojito and portable music player} and the great room in the house where we were staying
so happy to share a birthday with one of my closest friends
I felt that it was about time I shared photos from my birthday vacation to Mexico. I went with four of my closest friends, one of which I share the same birthday with {pictured above}. Swimming in the warm ocean was big on my list of things to do, as was getting an even tan to bring back with me to SF. One of the highlights was a spectacular dinner at the hotel Hacienda San Angel and endless amounts of girl talk the entire trip. 

Ok, now I'm feeling a bit of nostalgia. {sigh}

No comments:

Post a Comment