Friday, June 1, 2012

Daily Dose of This Week

fresh strawberries from our neighborhood farmers market. J walking down the steps of the Corona Heights hike 
a hidden gem of SF that contains a hike that ends at a pretty amazing lookout spot
one of my favorite houses in all of SF. "plant in a bag", a super adorable birthday gift from a close friend
wouldn't it be nice to have that balcony?!
I'm not sure about you but I've been bothered by my lack of personal photos on my blog lately. Hey, we all feel uninspired at times and I'm happy to report that I'm breaking out of the rut that had consumed me. This was the week to start being creative again. In doing so I planted a potted herb garden and brought a camera with me on every outing. What do you do when you are in a rut?! I'm very curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment