Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Dining Room Perfection

As soon as I saw the dining room of Amber Lewis on Glitter Guide I felt like redesigning my entire apartment. Rather, I decided to come up with an inspirational post to share with you all cause lets be honest... it's not easy to drop everything and redue a whole house. Here is what I could add to my own space to get the look of Amber Lewis's spectacular home.

Natural flowers in a twisted flower vase

A bright throw blanket {I really need one of these!}

Fresh veggies and a cute reusable bag {photo found here}

A few {or 20} prints from River Luna's Etsy shop. I adore her work

And lastly a hanging chair to spruce up any corner 

2 comments:

  1. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome list! River Luna is a personal fave of mine too :)

    ReplyDelete