Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Exciting News

inspiration board from Enjoy Events Blog (sources included at end of post)
I'm just going to get right to it... I'm so happy to announce that I'm the newest member of the Enjoy Events team! This bay area event planning company is headed by the fabulous Emily and Megan, whom I'm already lusting, inspired by and thrilled to work with on a daily basis. Enjoy Events style is compiled of bright colors, fresh flowers {and succulents}, vintage details and hand crafted elements that you can't find anywhere else. I am over joyed to be apart of something so wonderful and fulfilling my outstanding love for event planning.

Check out:
*The wedding I'm working this weekend*
*A garland made for BlogShop SF {<--- click link to see an awesome post from DesignLoveFest} that I photographed and posted here*
* Follow on: Twitter and Faceook*



1 comment: